Hong Kong Work Related Visas
- Hong Kong Work Visa
- Investment based Work Visa
- Hong Kong Training Visa
- Change of Sponsorship of Work Visa
- Working Holiday Visa
- Travel Pass and Transit Visa
- Foreign Domestic Helper Visa
Resident and Permanent Resident Related Visas
- Capital Investment Visa
- Hong Kong Dependant Visa
- Change of Hong Kong Visa Status
- Visa for De Facto Spouse
- Hong Kong Student Visa
- Right of Abode in Hong Kong
Hong Kong Special Visa Programs
- Special Visa Program for Chinese Nationals
- Special Immigration Program for Taiwanese
- Quality Migrant Admission Scheme
Other Types of Hong Kong Visa Services
- All Types of Hong Kong Visa Extensions
- Transfer of Hong Kong Visa Endorsement
- Visa and Immigration Consultation
- Application Reconsideration and Appeal
- China Visa in Hong Kong for Foreigners
St. Kitts and Nevis
As a citizen of St. Kitts and Nevis one can live and work in the country at any time and as a Commonwealth citizen one will enjoy special rights and privileges in many other Commonwealth countries, including the United Kingdom.Show Details
Citizenship for life, for applicant and all eligible family members. Dual Citizenship is permitted, without the requirement to notify the applicants’ home country, and without any need for the applicant to reside in St. Kitts/Nevis. Passports will be issued to the applicant and all eligible family members and may be easily renewed. Full Residency Status and the right to work in St. Kitts/Nevis. Tax Free Status on foreign income, capital gains, gift, wealth and inheritance tax.
Citizens are not subject to tax in St. Kitts and Nevis. Other benefits include:
Economic citizenship from St. Kitts and Nevis permits‘visa free travel’ to various countries. A St. Kitts and Nevis passport for the Chinese businessman looking to invest in the EU may translate into relative ease of international travel. St. Kitts citizenship also provides a number of tax advantages, for instance profits from a business transacted offshore, are not taxable in St. Kitts. Profits from a business transacted locally are charged a 10% withholding fee if these are repatriated. Additionally there are no direct taxes payable i.e. income tax, capital gains tax and inheritance tax.
Prism Service Involves:
- consulting on documents required for 2nd passport application;
- preparing a specially tailored document checklist for you and your family;
- complete all necessary 2nd passport application Forms for you;
- reviewing and organizing your documents in favor of 2nd passport policy;
- submitting your application to the Immigration Department;
- answering all enquiry letters from Immigration on your behalf;
- preparing and drafting all letters required for submission to Immigration department;
- monitor the process of application;
- keeping you updated on the status of your application;
- get citizenship documents and passport and have it delivered to you.
- free consultation for your 2ND passport visa application;
- advise on alternatives and likelihood of a successful approval;
- acquire your signature on the letter of engagement;
- preparation of tailor made document checklist for your 2ND passport application;
- completion of immigration, passport, citizenship Forms and drafts letters for you;
- revise completed documents to ensure they are correctly presented;
- submission of your 2ND passport application;
- ongoing liaison with Immigration Department of your 2ND passport application;
- taking approval of your citizenship and 2ND passport application;
- delivery of your citizenship documents and 2ND passport.
- Citizenship Form for each family member;
- Citizenship application letter for each family member;
- Original certificate of no criminal record for each adult family member;
- Copy of each family member passport (your personal particulars page).
- Application Procedure: may take 3-4 months.
- St. Kitts passport is valid for 10 years and can be renewed each time for 10 years;
- St. Kitts passport allows visa free travel to over 150 countries.