Hong Kong Work Related Visas
- Hong Kong Work Visa
- Investment based Work Visa
- Hong Kong Training Visa
- Change of Sponsorship of Work Visa
- Working Holiday Visa
- Travel Pass and Transit Visa
- Foreign Domestic Helper Visa
Resident and Permanent Resident Related Visas
- Capital Investment Visa
- Hong Kong Dependant Visa
- Change of Hong Kong Visa Status
- Visa for De Facto Spouse
- Hong Kong Student Visa
- Right of Abode in Hong Kong
Hong Kong Special Visa Programs
- Special Visa Program for Chinese Nationals
- Special Immigration Program for Taiwanese
- Quality Migrant Admission Scheme
Other Types of Hong Kong Visa Services
- All Types of Hong Kong Visa Extensions
- Transfer of Hong Kong Visa Endorsement
- Visa and Immigration Consultation
- Application Reconsideration and Appeal
- China Visa in Hong Kong for Foreigners
Change of Sponsorship of Work Visa
Regardless of whether or not their work visa has expired, a change of sponsorship application is required if the holder of a work visa is seeking to change employers. An application for a change of sponsorship must be filed with the Hong Kong Immigration Department before starting new employment.Show Details
The Application Procedure: is similar to that of a new work visa application. However, if the new employment is in the same field/industry as the previous employment and other factors are similar, the change of sponsorship should be quite straightforward.
The normal processing time for a change of sponsorship application is 4 weeks from the date of submission.
Prism Service Involves:
- consulting on documents required for change of sponsorship application;
- preparing a specially tailored document checklist for you and your employer;
- completing all necessary Hong Kong Immigration forms for you;
- reviewing and organizing your documents in favor of immigration policy;
- submitting your application to the Immigration Department;
- replying on your behalf to all enquiries and correspondence from Immigration;
- preparing and drafting all letters required for submission to Immigration;
- monitoring the application process;
- keeping you updated on the status of your application;
- having the visa endorsed on your passport and delivered to you.
- free consultation regarding your Hong Kong visa application;
- advise you on your alternatives and the likelihood of success;
- obtain your signature on the letter of engagement;
- prepare a specially tailored document checklist for your application;
- complete immigration forms, drafts and letters;
- revise completed documents to ensure they are correctly presented;
- submit your visa application to Immigration;
- ongoing liaison with the Immigration Department;
- accept your visa approval on your behalf;
- deliver your Hong Kong visa;
- offer advice on how to obtain your Hong Kong Identity Card.
- an application form ID(E) 91 with your signatures;
- an application form ID(E) 990B with your sponsor's signatures;
- copy of your passport (your personal particulars page);
- copy of your service contract or letter of appointment from your sponsoring employer;
- copies of your sponsoring employer's business incorporation documents;
- copies of your personal documents to prove that position cannot be fulfilled by locals.
- Your Hong Kong visa application process normally takes 4 to 6 weeks.
- At the discretion of the Immigration Department this visa is valid for 1 or 2 years.
- No new visa label would be issued if current visa label is valid for more than one year.
- Applicant's Hong Kong Identity Card status would remain unchanged and no further action required.