Got a question, please click on the relevant visa below.

No. There is no restriction for foreigners to register a company in Hong Kong. However, if the company owner(s) intend to station and work in Hong Kong, they need to apply for employment/investment visas.
It depends on several factors: how many shares you own in the company, how many shareholders in the company, and your working experiences as well as how much of money you invest into the company, etc. However, in general speaking, if you are a majority shareholder, you should apply for investment visa.
There is no minimum money requirement for investment visa application. However, you should show Immigration Department that your company will enhance the economy of Hong Kong in terms of hiring local people.
Yes, possible. However, you have to show Immigration that your HK business has potential to grow and to hire local staff and to rent an office space in one year time.
There is no freelancer work visa offered in Hong Kong. You may consider setting a new Hong Kong company and apply an investment visa.

Still Got Questions?

Please complete the following section and we will contact you within 24 hours.

Watch Latest Immigration Videos

Client's Testimonials

We’ve used Prism for a variety of support services and they’ve always been top notch. Definitely recommend them if you need help as a start-up business that needs support getting all of your paperwork in order.

testimonial 1

Michael Fegan

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ June 17, 2022

Make an appointment now!

Please provide a valid email address so we can schedule your free assessment.