Got a question, please click on the relevant visa below.

If you get the approval of any kinds of visa for more than 6-month period except visitor visa or prolonged visitor visa, you are eligible to apply for HKID card. HKID card is an identification of your status in Hong Kong and you are required to bring with you at all times in Hong Kong.
We have the professional knowledge and experience in formulating arguing strategies which will lead to your success in getting your visa in a time and cost efficient manner. You cannot afford to be rejected by Immigration as it will be much more difficult for you to reapply for a visa in the future.If there is any immigration issues in Hong Kong that you wish to discuss further or need clarification on, please do not hesitate to contact us, our professional consultants are always happy to help and provide an initial consultation free of charge.
Having a HKID card doesn’t mean that she is able to work in Hong Kong. You may request her to show you the valid visa in her passport. If you are still doubt on it, you may contact us for clarification – it is free!


Contact us today!

Watch Immigration Videos


Client References

Chris and Bonnie at Prism have been an absolute pleasure to work with. They clearly explained the application process, assisted in drafting necessary documents and were always available to address any questions or concerns. We couldn't have asked for better consultants.

testimonial 1
Cinar, Karazona

Director, Organic Modernism Limited

Make an appointment now!

Please provide a valid email address so we can schedule your free assessment.