Entry Arrangement for Taiwanese
The application procedure is the same as for other foreign nationals. Once a visa label is granted, the applicant will be advised to bring the visa to enter into Hong Kong instead of sticking the visa label onto the passport. Upon arrival in Hong Kong, the applicant should apply for a Multiple Entry Permit at Immigration Department and should transfer the entry visa into the Multiple Entry Permit.
Processing of the Multiple Entry Permit takes approximately one week from the date of submission.
Prism’s Work Visa Consultant Service Involves:
Provide consultation service regarding to the documents required for the visa application;
Prepare a tailor-made document checklist for the applicant;
Complete all necessary Hong Kong Immigration forms for the applicant;
Review and organize the documents in favor of immigration policy;
Suggest alternative documents if the applicant is not able to get the listed documents;
Submit the application to Immigration Department;
Reply on the applicant’s behalf to all enquiries and correspondences from Immigration Department;
Prepare and draft all letters required for submission to Immigration Department;
Monitor the application process;
Keep the applicant updated on the status of the application;
Accept the approval and have the visa delivered to the applicant;
Provide guidance on Hong Kong Identity Card application.
- 1. Free consultation regarding to the change of status visa application;
2. Advise the applicant and the sponsoring company on their alternatives and the likelihood of success;
3. Obtain the applicant/sponsoring company’s signature on the letter of engagement;
4. Obtain deposit payment;
5. Prepare a tailor-made document checklist for the application;
6. Complete immigration forms, drafts and letters;
7. Review the collected documents to ensure they are correctly presented;
8. Draft all letters required for submission to Immigration Department;
9. Ongoing liaison with Immigration Department;
10. Reply Immigration Department’s enquiries on the applicant’s behalf;
11. Accept the visa approval and have the visa label endorsed onto the applicant's passport.
An application form ID(E) 990A with the applicant’s signatures;
An application form ID(E) 990B with the sponsor's signatures;
Copy of the applicant’s passport (the personal particulars page);
Copy of the applicant’s service contract or letter of appointment from the sponsoring employer;
Copies of the sponsoring employer's business incorporation documents;
Copies of the personal documents to prove that position cannot be fulfilled by locals.
The visa application process normally takes 4 to 6 weeks from the date of submission.
Student visa holders are not allowed to work unless getting a consent from Immigration Department.