The HKSAR Travel Pass enables the holder to use Hong Kong resident counters when passing through Immigration Department. This means that once you’ve landed it takes a lot less time to clear Immigration.
The HKSAR Travel Pass is open to frequent visitors and those who are eligible to come without a visa or entry permit for the purpose of visiting. Applicants should make a minimum of 3 separate trips within the 12-month period immediately preceding the application. Trips to the Mainland or Macau don’t count.
Once the application is approved, the HKSAR Travel Pass is valid for three years and good for multiple entries, for a stay of two months for each trip. Processing time takes approximately 4 weeks from the date of submission.
Prism’s Visa Consultant Service Involves:
Provide visa consultation service regarding to the documents required for the Travel Pass Application;
Prepare a tailor-made document checklist for visa applicant and the HK sponsoring company;
Complete all necessary Immigration forms for the applicant;
Review and organize the documents in favor of immigration policy;
Suggest alternative documents if the applicant is not able to get the listed documents;
Submit the application to Immigration Department;
Reply on the applicant’s behalf to all enquiries and correspondences from Immigration Department;
Prepare and draft all letters required for submission to Immigration Department;
Monitor the application process;
Keep the applicant updated on the status of the application;
Accept the approval and have the Travel Pass delivered to the applicant.
- 1. Free consultation regarding to the Travel Pass application;
2. Advise the applicant on his/her alternatives and the likelihood of success;
3. Obtain the applicant’s signature on the letter of engagement;
4. Obtain deposit payment;
5. Prepare a tailor-made document checklist for the application;
6. Complete immigration forms, drafts and letters;
7. Review the collected documents to ensure they are correctly presented;
8. Submit the application to Immigration Department;
9. Ongoing liaison with Immigration Department;
11. Reply Immigration Department’s enquiries on the applicant’s behalf;
12. Accept the Travel Pass approval and collect the Travel Pass booklet from Immigration Department
13. Deliver the Travel Pass booklet to the applicant.
An application form ID(E) 888 with the applicant’s signatures;
Copy of the applicant’s passport;
Supporting letter from the applicant’s major Hong Kong business contact;
Supporting letter from the applicant’s current employer.
The Travel Pass application process normally takes 4 to 6 weeks.
The Travel Pass would be valid for three years;
The applicant is not entitled to HK Identity Card;
The applicant should visit Hong Kong at least 3 times in last 12 months period immediately preceding the application.