Working Holiday Visa
The main purpose of the scheme is to facilitate cultural and educational exchange between Hong Kong and participating countries with a view to strengthening the bilateral relationship.
Participating countries include Australia, Austria, Canada, France, Germany, Ireland, Japan, South Korea, New Zealand, and UK. Applicants must be aged between 18 and 30 and they cannot bring their dependant spouse to Hong Kong.
During the working holiday period, an individual is eligible to take a training course or/and temporarily jobs in here. The working holiday visa holder can work for the same employer for not more than three months. Except for Korean Citizen, French Citizen, Austrian citizen who can work for the same employer for not more than six months; and for British citizen who can work for the same employer for not more than 12 months.
Prism’s Work Visa Consultant Service Involves:
Provide visa consultation service regarding to the documents required for the working holiday visa application;
Prepare a tailor-made document checklist for the visa applicant;
Complete all necessary Immigration forms for the applicant;
Review and organize the documents in favor of immigration policy;
Suggest alternative documents if the applicant is not able to get the listed documents;
Submit the application to Immigration Department;
Reply on the applicant’s behalf to all enquiries and correspondences from Immigration Department;
Prepare and draft all letters required for submission to Immigration Department;
Monitor the application process;
Keep both the applicant updated on the status of the application;
Accept the approval and have the visa delivered to the applicant;
Provide guidance on Hong Kong Identity Card application.
- 1. Free consultation regarding to the working holiday visa application;
2. Advise the applicant on his/her alternatives and the likelihood of success;
3. Obtain the applicant’s signature on the letter of engagement;
4. Obtain deposit payment;
5. Prepare a tailor-made document checklist for the application;
6. Complete immigration forms, drafts and letters;
7. Review the collected documents to ensure they are correctly presented;
8. Draft all letters required for submission to Immigration Department;
9. Ongoing liaison with Immigration Department;
10. Reply Immigration Department’s enquiries on the applicant’s behalf;
11. Accept the visa approval and pick the visa label from Immigration Department;
12. Deliver the visa to the applicant;
13. Provide guidance on Hong Kong Identity Card application.
An application form ID(E) 940 with the applicant’s signature;
Copy of the applicant’s passport;
Financial proof of having sufficient fund of living while the applicant is in Hong Kong;
Copy of health insurance.
The visa application process normally takes 4 weeks from the date of submission.
Extension of stay will not normally be considered
Dependant visa for the spouse is not considered.
The applicant can only apply the visa under this scheme for one time only.